NFO period: 03rd November – 10th November, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in DSP Gold ETF
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns by investing in units of DSP Gold ETF. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital growth by investing in units of DSP Gold ETF which in turn invest in Physical Gold.
- Minimum Application Amount – Rs. 100/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal option (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anil Ghelani, Mr. Diipesh Shah
- Benchmark – Domestic Price of Physical Gold (based on London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) gold daily spot fixing price)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)